- Nothing in this Agreement affects your statutory rights.
- We may change the Terms & Conditions at anytime. It is your responsibility to check what alterations have been made. Your continued use of this website, after any such changes, will constitute your acceptance of the changes to these Terms & Conditions.
- Product weights are correct to best of our knowledge and are based on manufacturers weights. The weights include alll packaging and the shipping container, plus the weight of the product to be delivered.
- All products & prices on our website were correct at the time of uploading.
- All orders are payable in Pounds Sterling (GBP).
- Payment may be made by credit or debit card.
- No goods will be despatched until funds have cleared.
- If an instance occurs when we cannot fulfill your order, we shall offer you an alternative product, or the option to cancel the order in part or full and at such time a refund shall be given for the outstanding balance.
- At no time will we store your credit card details electronically or otherwise
- Delivery times are governed by our carriers and are approximate.
- Due to certain weight limitations we may despatch your order in multiple packages
- If you are not satisfied by the products supplied, contact us within 24 hours of receipt.
- If you choose to return the package, please return the box with the contents in the same condition that they arrived. The cost of returning the package shall be your responsibility and not the responsibility of Skyline Supplies Ltd. A refund of the order shall be given once the order has been received and checked by us. After 14 days of your order being delivered no refund shall be offered.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & RISK
- Any and all risk passes to the After Acceptance Of Goods Received In Good Condition
- We shall not be held responsible (directly or indirectly) for any (but not limited to) damage, injury (personal or otherwise), loss of business, profit, goodwill or reputation arising from this agreement or the use of our services.
- This agreement and anything offered on our website will be provided 'as is', and no warranty or guarantee is offered, or implied. As a result of this, use of our website and services shall be at your own risk.
- We have the right to refuse service, without prejudice or reason.
- We have the right to cancel any order up until the time of shipping, and if this is so, we shall refund any and all monies paid in respect to that order, and offer no compensation in return for any reason.
- We shall abide by the laws and regulations of the UK only, in any and all cases of legality.
- We shall not be liable for any problems or costs arising from any cause beyond our reasonable control including, but not exclusively, acts of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion, failure of I.T. or telecom services, failure of a third party (including failure to deliver) and industrial action.